jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

Project '' my daily routine''

In days of college, I wake up at 8:00 o'clock, I wash my face and I have breakfast. Then, I brush my teeth and I make my bed. At 8:40 I go to walk to the college with my friends. I get school at nine o'clock. At twelve o'clock I take my school lunch, it's always very good. At two o'clock, I get home and have lunch. Then, I do my homework. Yuk! When I finish the homework, I take my tablet. When is half past nine, I have dinner and later I go to sleep.

On Saturdays, I wake up later than other days. I have breakfast with my parents. At half past twelve I go to robotic and Minecraft course. I go to my grandparent's house to have lunch at three o'clock. In the evenings, I go to walk with my family.
On Sundays, I wake up later than other days too. I have breakfast with my parents too. In the morning I take my tablet. At two o'clock I have lunch. Often at half past three I watch a movie with my family. In the evenings sometimes I do my homework. Yuk! I dinner at eight o'clock and I go to sleep at half past nine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario